Hey, thanks for stopping by!!! Reader No.:

01 May 2008

लहरी short quotes -Part4! (Do not plagiarise please!)

Orkut profile About me:
Version1:
वेश असावा गबाळा, परि अंगी असाव्या नाना कळा!!! (I follow "ATLEAST" first half of the quote; u are the best judge to tell me about the second)! Basically, i am very very very weird person! Oh, but u know that already right?
---------------------
Orkut profile About me:
version 2:
Well... what can i say abt myself?! Uncertainity is the only certain thing!!!! :) (m very moody)

Good qualities i feel i have: M down to earth, i do care 4 my friends!
Bad qualities i feel i have: I take each and everything very seriously, I am highly impatient!

Ppl who know me, know that this is the way i am, this is the way I live! And others.... well.... why care about others?! :D
One random note, I LOVE PARADOXES!
-----------------------
महाराष्ट्र दिनाच्या शुभेच्छा:
स्वातंत्र्यवीर सावरकर, शिवाजी महाराज, संत तुकाराम, पु. ल. देशपांडे, गिरीश ओक आणि वेधस पण्डित... ह्या महाराष्ट्र देशी जन्मलेल्या आणखी किती सुपुत्रांची नावं सांगू??? :D त्या सर्व दिग्गजांना विनम्र अभिवादन करून, आपणा सर्वांना महाराष्ट्र दिनाच्या शुभेच्छा!!! जय महाराष्ट्र!!!
(Idea सुचली म्हणून असं wish केलं इतकंच! seriously नाहीय्ये ते obviously....)
---------------------

-Vedhas Pandit

3 comments:

Jaswandi said...

jara changali comment taknar hote pan tu deepula sangitlas ki tujhi tai chhan comments lihite mhantlyawar mala ata comments suchenat! :)

tuza nav वेधस aahe ki वेदहास?

sahdeV said...

changla mhatalyavar comments suchat nahiyet??? gammatach ahe...

tar mag I don't like ur comments, ok???

ani
the name is Pandit.... वेधस Pandit!

Dk said...

स्वातंत्र्यवीर सावरकर, शिवाजी महाराज, संत तुकाराम, पु. ल. देशपांडे, गिरीश ओक आणि वेधस पण्डित...


>>> hahaahhaha kaay lihu! is it vedHAAS ki vedhs?